- Through Samurai Sun Properties (Pty) Ltd, Sequelprops acquired a second General Motors dealership in 2011 which, in this case, is located in the high demand Menlyn area, in the east of Pretoria. This 7300m2 property is leased to a listed motor retailer on a long term net lease, having been constructed in 2009.
- Following the acquisition by Samurai Sun Properties (Pty) Ltd of the General Motors dealership in Menlyn in early 2011, Sequelprops negotiated the acquisition of an undivided 9/10th share in the adjacent property, which is home to the Pretoria East Toyota dealership. This acquisition was made through a company known as Cross Atlantic Properties 176 (Pty) Ltd and it placed the entire corner of this high demand node under the management and control of Sequelprops.
- Oryx Properties Limited, a Namibian-listed property fund, acquired a 9 200m2 industrial and retail warehouse facility in Stellenbosch in early 2012. This investment was sourced, negotiated and concluded by Sequelprops on behalf of Oryx and the property is managed by Sequelprops in terms of the management agreement that is in place between the two companies.
- Oryx Properties Limited acquired a further property through the initiatives of Sequelprops, which is also subject to the management agreement that has been concluded between the two parties. This acquisition comprises a motor dealership of some 4 296m2 and is the major sales outlet for the Ford and Mazda brands on the West Rand, Gauteng.
- Dorispan (Pty) Ltd, a joint venture company owned by the Sequelprops shareholders, Grindrod Bank and the Ivor Ferreira Trust, acquired an 8 159m2 distribution warehouse located at the corner of Willowfield and Aloefield Crescents in Springfield Park, Durban in February 2013.
- Dorispan (Pty) Ltd acquired a second property in March 2013. The property, which is located in Wanderers Office Park in Johannesburg, comprises a 7000m2 head office building for Transunion Africa, which is one of the leading credit bureaux in the world. Transunion has occupied the property since it was developed for them in 2002 and has recently extended the lease on a long-term renewal.
- Sequelprops negotiated and procured the acquisition of a second asset for Cross Atlantic Properties 176 (Pty) Ltd, to add to the Barloworld Toyota property in Menlyn, Pretoria, which was bought in December 2011. Transfer of the latest property was registered in October 2013.